- She’s smart, and everyone likes smart people and you really cannot deny how smart she is because she is just really freakin’ smart and I think that it would be helpful to all human kind if they could attempt to learn from her smartness.
- She’s strong. Like really strong. Really capable and she manages to do so much and you wouldn’t believe how much pressure she puts on herself and how much she manages to get through.
- This one kind of goes with the one above, but she keeps trying. She doesn’t just give up and I’m not trying to say she has never given up because I know her and I know that she has tried to give up but she is just too strong and so she keeps on trying to be better and get better and all of that betterness. (Like butterness but better.)
- She has all of the normal components of an awesome person: she likes to cuddle and she has an abnormal obsession of some sort of animal (in this case, whales). I mean, I’ve met people who don’t like to cuddle and who don’t like animals and so they’re just weird and Amy is just awesome.
- She’s pretty. Okay this one is kind of shallow but I had to throw it in there because I’m not sure if I’ve ever told Amy she’s pretty and she is just really fucking gorgeous and I am so sorry if I have never told you that before I just sort of assumed you knew because I knew but then I realized that it didn’t work that way.
- She genuinely cares, and she cares with all of her heart. She just cares so much that it’s kind of an explosion of caring and stuff. She has all of this kindness and compassion and she hasn’t shut down or stopped sharing it with the world despite how so much of the world has treated her.
This is just part one, it was on short notice that I wrote it so further parts will be written later. I love you, Amy. <3